The summer season certainly creates a challenge for staying cool and fabulous, since perspiration becomes a major hurdle. That's why today we are helping to make that challenge a little easier by sharing some fabulous fashion finds to help you look chic and cool while withstanding the sweltering heat.
- Tory Burch beach zip tote: perfect to stash away all your necessities.
- Tory Burch fern top: chic yet comfy and can be paired with your favorite jeans, shorts, or skirt.
- Oh, my love tripping daisies dress from Nasty Gal: this maxi-dress is certainly a summer staple. Pair with a cropped jacket for evening wear.
- Tamara Mellon bikini bottom: with a pop of print you have just enough coverage, featuring single side ties.
- Tommy Bahama paint dot halter-neck bikini: look sexy and sizzle in this bikini set.
- Vera Moda cat eyes sunglasses: make summer official and feel like a rock star in these retro sunglasses.
- Maiden Lane Dahlia t-strap thong sandal from Gilt: give your toes some long overdue sun and keep them looking chic at the same time. goes perfect with just about anything.
- Express 41/2 inch belted cuff cotton sateen shorts: it ain't warm weather until you can wear a pair of shorts and not feel out of place.
- ModCloth skip to my loom flat: these summertime slip-on ballet flats are perfect for a stroll.